Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

You bet! 肯定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我目前非常忙。

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得乱七八糟。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的双眼非常锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不。

Let's play it by ear. 让大家随性所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 如何垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Hang on! 抓紧!

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack1! 举起手来!

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

她为何要嫁给一个年龄与她爸爸相当的男性?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家。

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他立刻会过来。

I'm not it a good mood. 没心情。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'm bored to death. 我无聊去世了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 亲爱的!

Here we are! 大家到了!

I lost my way. 我迷失方向了。

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我非常想见你。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky2. 别耍花招。