电话英语经典课程2
告知公司名并自我介绍
1. Franklin Company Personnel1 Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话非常重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都要先报自己及企业的名字。
请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以助你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他目前正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有哪些我可以助你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他立刻来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
叫你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉叫你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉叫你久等了。
***有时真的叫人久等时,说这句话会让他们心平气和一些。一般都会用完成式to have kept you~
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
目前不便捷接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她目前有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.非常抱歉,他目前没办法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 非常抱歉,我正好要外出。能不能稍后再打给你。
这里没这个人
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里无人叫那个名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
要找的人不在的原因
1. He is not in right now. 他目前不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过目前不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没有到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 非常抱歉,他刚刚外出了。
***分析***
1.表达不在的原因中,上卫生间这句是绝对不可以说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in . / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
生病请假
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity2 leave now. 她在休产假。
出差
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我助你转接。
要找的人已辞职
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。
传真少页了
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
2. We didn't receive the third page of your fax. 我没收到你的传真的第三页。
3. We dinn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? 大家没收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
4. Your fax isn't readable.传真看不了解。
5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小非常难看了解。
约时间见面
1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
2. I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
3. I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新品。
4. I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
**在外国每件事都要先行预约,小到人家家拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非非常紧急,不然是非常不礼貌的。**
变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone3 our appointment.发生了一些急事。我们两个的约会能否延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以需要你将会面时间延到后天吗?
预定机位
1. I'd like to make a reservation for a flight from New York to Boston on Nov.28th.
2. Could I get my seat assignment?
3. I'd like a window seat.
4. I'd like in the non-smoking section.
5. I prefer to sit by the window.
6. Do you have a seat on the flight after that?
翻译分析
翻译:
1. 我想预定11月二十八号从纽约到波士顿的班机。
2. 我可以指定座位吗?
3. 我要一个靠窗的位子。
4. 我想要无烟区的座位。
5. 我想坐在靠窗地方。
6. 下一班飞机有位子吗?
分析:
1. window seat 是靠窗的座位, aisle4 seat是靠走道的座位
2. one-way ticket 单程票 round-trip ticket是双程票
3. 三种机位的等级为:first class 头等舱; business class公务舱; economy class 经济舱
其他常见的问句
1. What's the department time? 起飞时间是什么时间?
2. What time is the flight scheduled to leave today? 那班飞机今天何时起飞?
3. What's the check-in time? 何时开始办理登记手续?
4. How long does the flight take? 要飞多长时间?
5. Is this ticket refundable5?这张机票可以退票吗?
租车
1. I'd like to reserve a car for next Monday. 我想在下周一预定一辆车。
2. How much do you charge for renting a car? 租一辆车要什么价格?
3. I'd like to keep the car for one more day. 我要多租一天车。
预约火车票
1. I'd like to reserve a seat at twelve to London. 我想要预定一个座位,十二点开往伦敦的火车。
2. I'd like to book two tickets from Paris to London. 我要预定两张从巴黎到伦敦的票。
预约旅馆
1. Do you have a single room available tomorrow night? 明晚还有单人间吗?
2. I'd like to make a reservation for a single room. 我想要预定一间单人间。
3. I prefer a room with an ocean view. 我想要一间可以看到海景的房间。
4. How about the room charge? 房间的成本是多少呢?
5. What's the price of a double room? 双人间的价钱是多少?
6. Does that include service charge and tax? 包括服务费和税吗?
7. Do you accept VISA? 你们能同意VISA信用卡吗?
叫醒服务
1. Would you wake me up at six? 六点钟能叫我起床吗?
2. This is room 213. Could you give me a wake-up call at six tomorrow morning? 这里是213房。明天早晨六点能请你叫我起床吗?
3. I'd like a wake up call at seven tomorrow morning.明天早晨七点请叫我起床。
房间设施有问题
1. There is no water. 没水。
2. The toilit doesn't flush6 properly. 马桶冲不下去了。
3. We need one more towel. 大家需要多加一条毛巾。
4. The TV doesn't work. 电视机不可以看。
表示坏了,可以用:something is wrong with~ 或 ~ be not working.