第二节 婚姻生活
▼ 求婚
你想和我结婚吗? Will you marry me?
A: Will you marry me? 你想和我结婚吗?
B: Yes, I will marry you. 是的,我想。
让我照顾你一辈子吧。 Let me take care of you forever.
◆Give me a chance to be a good husband.
相信我吧,我会给你幸福的。
A: Let me take care of you forever.
让我来照顾你一辈子吧。
B: I will. 我想。
你想成为我的老婆吗? Will you be my wife?
◆Will you be my husband? 你想成为我的老公吗?
◆I want to share the rest of my life with you.
我愿今生今世和你在一块。
◆I want to grow old together. 我想和你一块变老。
A: Will you be my wife? 你想成为我的老婆吗?
B: But we have known for just one month.
可大家才刚刚认识一个月。
大家一块白头到老怎么样? Let's be together till the end of our lives.
A: Let's be together till the end of our lives.
大家一块白头到老怎么样?
B: I'm on TOP of the world. 我太开心了。
你想做我的另一半吗? Would you like to be my partner in my life?
=Would you like to be a part of me?
A: Would you like to be my partner in my life?
你想做我的另一半吗?
B: Yes, I'd love to. 是的,我想。
你能永远伴随在我身边吗? Would you stay with me forever?
A: Would you stay with me forever?
你能永远伴随在我身边吗?
B: I may, if you like. 只须你想。
我想让全世界都了解大家是一对。 I want the whole world to know we're a couple.
◆I think it's time for us to live together.
我感觉是大家生活在一块的时候了。
◆All people are waiting for our wedding.
大伙都在等着喝大家的喜酒。
你想和我共度此生吗? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?
A: Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me? 你想和我共度此生吗?
B: We get married in two year, Ok? 咱们两年后结婚怎么样?
假如我目前向你求婚,不会太唐突吧? Am I curt1 with you if I ask you to marry me now?
A: Am I curt with you if I ask you to marry me now?
假如我目前向你求婚,不会太唐突吧?
B: Not at all. I'm expecting it all the time.
不会。我一直在盼望这一刻。
我真期望能早点找到我的白马王子。 I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.
◆Where is my Snow White? 我的白雪公主在哪儿啊?
A: Why do you sit by the window and dream away?
你为何坐在窗边发呆呀?
B: I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.
我真期望能早点找到我的白马王子。
什么时间我才能有我们的家呢? When will I have a home of my own?
A: When will I have a home of my own?
什么时间才能有我们的家呢?
B: Well, is there a maiden2 who doesn't begin to think of love? 唉,什么少女不怀春呀?
▼ 结婚典礼进行时
大家这个星期六安排了送礼物会。 We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday.
A: We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday. Would you be able to join us?
大家这个星期六安排了送礼物会,你能来吗?
B: I'd love to. 非常想。
我该送新娘什么礼物呢? What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?
A: What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?
我该送新娘什么礼物呢?
B: Anything the couple can use in their new home.
他们在新居中可以用的任何东西。
哦,奏结婚典礼进行曲了。 Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March.
A: Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March. Here they come.
哦,奏结婚典礼进行曲了。他们过来了。
B: Jane is a beautiful bride in satin and lace!
简穿着婚纱可真是个好看的新娘啊!
大卫,你是不是想娶简为你的合法老婆,爱她,尊重并爱惜她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开? David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully3 wedded4 wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
A: David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
大卫,你是不是想娶简为你的合法老婆,爱她,尊重并爱惜她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开?
B: I do. 我想。
大卫和简真是天生的一对。 David and Jane are perfect for each other.
A: David and Jane are perfect for each other.
大卫和简真是天生的一对。
B: Yes, they are. 是的。
大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘! David, congratulations on your marriage!
A: David, congratulations on your marriage!
大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘!
B: Thank you very much. 谢谢。
我为这幸福的一对举杯,愿你们白头偕老。 I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together.
◆Here are to long and productive cheers for you both.
祝你们两个幸福长久,多子多孙。
我期望你们蜜月愉快。 I hope you have a good honeymoon5.
=I hope you enjoy a great honeymoon.
祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼品。 Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.
A: Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.
祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼品。
B: Thank you. You're so nice. 谢谢。你真好。
祝你幸福! I wish you happiness!
A: What should I say to the bride at the wedding?
在结婚典礼上,我要对新娘怎么说?
B: I wish you happiness! 祝你幸福!